Jump to FAQs on:
Personal Registration • Book Club Registration
Rating and Reviews • BB Lingo • Authors & Publishers
What is a clubie?
A “Clubie” is the BookBundlz name for any registered member of the site. Anyone can be an individual member of BookBundlz. Every Clubie gets there own personal “My BB Clubie Page”. (*Please note your clubie page is NOT your book club page)
How do I register myself?
To register for BookBundlz, click on “Become A Clubie” and fill out the free and easy registration form and you are officially a member of BookBundlz and our community BB Book Club.
What is my “Requested Clubie Name”?
This is your individual user name for the website. It is used in all public viewing areas of the site.
(*Please note your Clubie name is NOT your book club’s name)
Do I have to be logged in to use BookBundlz?
To utilize the full functionality of BookBundlz and all it has to offer you need to be logged in. All you have to do is register and you can log in at anytime!
What is my BB clubie page?
Your personal page is just that…all yours. Where you can show the world a little about your reading tastes. Or choose “Private” through the “Edit my Profile” button and your page is just yours to do with as you please.
The page contains all kinds of good stuff. Like:
1. Easy Navigation between your page and your book club page(s)
2. Edit Your Profile
3. Keep Track of Your Book Forum Postings
4. My Bookshelf/Ratings and Reviews
5. Re-shelve Your Bookshelf
6. Check Your Messages
7. Take a Quick Peek at Your Clubs
8. Check What You Are Suppose to be Reading
9. Current Book Club Event Info
To view a cool example of a Clubie Page and find out more details click Tour a Clubie Page
BOOK CLUB REGISTRATION How do I register my Book Club?
There are 2 ways to register your book club:
1. While you are registering yourself, at the bottom of your “Become a Clubie” registration you have the option to also create your book club at that moment. If you click to do this you will go to the Create Your Book Club registration form where you can set up your club, and invite your members to join as well. (They will get an email).
2. If you want to sign up your club at a later time….you can do so at anytime. Log in and then roll over the Book Club menu tab and you will see the "Create Your Book Club" option. Again, this is where you can fill out the information for your club and invite your members to join. (They will get an email).
When I create my book club how do I get my book club members signed up?
When you register your book club, you have the opportunity to invite your club members at that time and also to write them a little note. They will receive an email from admin@bookbundlz telling them that you have signed up your book club and inviting them to register. Once they are registered they can accept the invitation to your club from the blue message box in the upper right corner of their personal page.
You can invite them at another time if necessary through the “edit your club page” from your book club page in the upper left corner. You will have the same opportunity to invite them and write a little note and the follow up for them is the same as above.
What if I’m not in a book club can I start one?
Absolutely, please fell free to check out our “How a Book Club Works” section under the “Book Club” menu tab. It is very easy to start a book club. We also have the option for you to start an online book club where you can accept new members from anywhere. The main difference between an online club and a regular club is the regular clubs meet in person. Online clubs meet, well, online.
Can I join an existing book club?
Every BookBundlz book club has the option of accepting new members. If they do, you have the opportunity to view their public book page to get a quick feel for them and request to join. Every book club has the right to accept or reject any clubie who requests to join. The only information they will receive is your user name. To find a club in your area, mouse over the “Book Clubs” menu option and choose “Find/Join a Book Club.”
What does a Book Club Page have to offer? What is the Event Management Tool?
1. Easy Navigation between your page and your book club page(s)
2. Upcoming Event Info
3. Edit Your Club Profile
4. The Book Pick for your Club
5. Your Private Discussion Board
6. Your Current Book Discussion (Public)
7. Book Shelf
8. Fun Ideas Archive
10. Calendar of Events
11. Club Members
To view a cool example of a Book Club Page and find out more details click Tour a Book Club Page
The event management tool is all inclusive in your Book Club page. It allows you to handle the logistics of your club from events to members to your books and discussions.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS How do I rate and review books?
There are 3 easy ways:
1. Add books to your book shelf - Once you are logged in, go to your personal clubie page and when you add a book to any of your shelves you can rate and review it on the spot. The ratings will show up under each of your books. The ratings and reviews will also be shared with every Clubie on the book page pertaining to that book. You can edit your ratings and reviews at anytime as well.
2.Search for a book title or author from the search books menu tab - Once you are logged in you can do a search for your books by title or author, click to add to your bookshelf...where again you can rate and review on the spot!
3.Click on any book jacket around the site - Once you are logged in, any book jacket will take you to the book page with lots of information on the book. You can rate and review the book on it's own page.
All ratings and reviews for the books can be found on their book page. (Click on book jacket). You will see also see the ratings show up on your personal book shelves.
How does the BookBundlz rating system work?
Our system is a little different looking and (we think) more fun. BookBundlz is all about Books Unleashed! So we want to know how you unleash the books in your life.
Our system from yikes! to best includes:
Did not read yet
Do not unleash (bummer)
Mildly unleashable (anh...read it if you want)
Unleash it (good book)
Very unleashable (Great book, I recommend it)
Definitely unleashable (Everyone should read this and maybe twice)
What is the rating system icon?
It is an unleashed book!
Do I have to rate and review at the same time?
No, you can rate the books and choose to review later. However, you can not review without rating it first.
AUTHORS & PUBLISHERS How can I get my book on Bookbundlz?
If you are looking to promote an individual book on BookBundlz, we offer are a variety of ways. Please check out the opportunities available to our authors at our Authors FAQs page.