How It Works
“In today's publishing environment where authors are also expected to be marketing experts, finding BookBundlz and winning 'The Book Pick' contest was a real blessing. It helped us to reach hundreds of new fans and to establish the 'Cryptic Spaces' series as a must read selection. Anyone who has purchased the book on Amazon or Barnes and Nobles has noted your beautiful medallion. I've loved every minute of my experience with you and can't imagine a more author-friendly group to forge a relationship with!”
- Deen Ferrel
2013 Winner with
“Crytic Spaces: Foresight”
Authors, we are seeking the next great book or two or three! BookBundlz has over 9,500 members in our reading community and we want to share your masterpiece with our book clubs and readers. The Book Pick Contest spotlights great books that might otherwise be overlooked and helps them get the love they deserve. Your book could be one of our book picks for our BB Book Club!
The Book Pick Contest is currently not open
Book submissions will be accepted from all published authors with print books in the categories of non-fiction, young-adult, and fiction. The books must be available through the Amazon database. Registration and book submissions must be completed by the deadlines identified for each category.
The Top 3 book Finalists in each contest category will then be put on the site for vote by BookBundlz membership for one month. Each member can vote 1 time per day. The BookBundlz Panel will also be evaluating the the Top 3 book finalists during this time.
The final winner of each contest category will be decided based on the rankings from:
• The final vote by the BB membership (The top 3 book finalists from each contest category will be highlighted for 1-month on BB so that members can vote for their favorite 1 time per day)
• BB's panel of Book Experts
“After In Leah's Wake was voted the BookBundlz 2011 Book Pick, sales skyrocketed. In Leah's Wake has now been in the Kindle top 200 for over 5 months and is currently in the top 50 on Barnes & Noble (a current B&N Staff pick). To date, we've sold over 80,000 books!! I cannot begin to tell you how very much I appreciate the enormous role BookBundlz has played in making my novel a success! Thank you so very, very much!!”
- Terri Giuliano Long
2011 Winner with
“In Leah’s Wake”
Each contest winner will receive:
• The honor of being THE BB Book Pick for a month on our BookBundlz website, including mentions on: the Home page, Club House, & Best Sellers to name just a few pages
• 5 free reviews from our own BB Book Club Readers
• Featured in our monthly e-marketing for the month they are The Book Pick
• BB Twitter and Facebook page mention
• Promoted as the winner of our contest for 6 MONTHS on our BB Club House page
• Mentioned in our Press Release announcing the winner
Additional prizes will be announced soon.
Have a prize you would like to add to the mix? Contact Us
Each Finalist will receive:
Exposure for your book during the month of your book category's voting cycle, including mentions on BB's site and in BB's newsletters.
• Your book must be appropriate for book clubs and discussion. (We do have a non-fiction section this year, but we will not accept text books, technical books, etc.)
• There is a $100 non-refundable entrance fee for registration for each book submitted, payable through PayPal.
• THREE non-returnable PRINTED versions of your book must be postmarked by the submission deadline. Address will be supplied by email to confirmed registrants.
• Your book must be available for purchase through Amazon.
“Becoming a finalist in the BookBundlz Book Pick Contest is a source of great pride. The attendant publicity ‘Among Us Women’" got from appearing daily on its website, between selection by the committee and the membership vote, promoted sales and invitations from a couple of book clubs. I noted the honor on my own website... and use it as a tag line when I speak about my book.”
- Joan Lerner
2009 Top 5 Finalist with
“Among Us Women”